- What is the range of scholarship awards?
Scholarships range from $500 to $3,000.
- Can anyone apply for a scholarship?
The majority of scholarships are available for graduating seniors only from San Dieguito, Carlsbad and Oceanside school districts. Please read the guidelines carefully. All scholarships are awarded no later than December in the year the award is made.
- How can scholarship funds be used?
CCF’s scholarships are designated only for tuition, books, fees and materials.
- Can I submit my application directly to Coastal Community Foundation?
Yes, scholarship applications must be emailed to the Foundation. Your letter of recommendation may be mailed or sent via email.
- When are applications due?
Applications for 2018 must be received by April 2, 2018.
- When are scholarships awarded?
Scholarship award letters are presented at your school’s awards ceremony or you will be notified by letter. Scholarship recipients will receive instructions in their award letter. The scholarship check is issued when the Foundation receives information from you verifying your college enrollment and class schedule. Checks are made payable to the college or university in the year that the award is made.
- How should I contact the Foundation if I have additional questions?