- Who is eligible to apply for Mental Health grants?
Nonprofit organizations that provide mental health intervention services and counseling for youth may apply. The services must be provided for youth in the communities of Carmel Valley, Cardiff, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Carlsbad and Oceanside.
- Who is eligible to apply for education grants?
Public elementary schools in Del Mar, Solana Beach, Cardiff, Encinitas, Carlsbad and Oceanside school districts can apply for an education grant. The grant focus area is outlined on the grants page. Questions about the education grants may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who is eligible to apply for Hand to Hand grants?
Nonprofit organizations in San Diego County who meet the grant guidelines may apply for a Hand to Hand grant. Grants are awarded for specific focus areas for women and girls. The grant guidelines are available online.
- Who is eligible to apply for Solana Beach fund grants?
Nonprofit organizations in San Diego County who provide services and programs in the City of Solana Beach are eligible to apply. The grant guidelines provide specific guidelines.
- Are grants multi-year?
Grants are for one year only. Organizations may apply for a grant annually.
- Does the Foundation accept grant proposals for any other areas?
The Foundation does not accept unsolicited proposal in other areas.
- What other types of grants does the Foundation make?
The Foundation distributes grants from Donor Advised Funds. The donors make recommendations on the distributions from those funds.