By planning your estate, you can take care of the people and causes that are most important to you.
What are your dreams for your family, your community and the causes you care about. With thoughtful estate planning you can
- transfer wealth to your family
- create tax and income benefits for yourself
- support causes that are important to you – leaving a charitable legacy
Coastal Community Foundation is here to help. We will invest your bequest to meet your charitable goals or the nonprofits you care about most.
A bequest could be one of the most important charitable gifts you ever make. Including a bequest in your will is a simple way to make a lasting gift to your community. How it works:
* You include Coastal Community Foundation in your will as a bequest.
* You determine the type of fund you would like to establish or you can contribute to an existing fund
* Your charitable gift is excluded from your assets for estate planning purposes.
* Your children can be involved in making grant recommendations for donor advised funds or the CCF board will make grants in your fund’s name based on the charitable goals you have outlined.
Join the Legacy Society at Coastal Community Foundation
CCF’s Legacy Society is a special group of individuals and families who have named Coastal Community Foundation as a beneficiary through a planned gift for the community. Membership is open to anyone who informs the Foundation that he or she has left a planned gift to CCF to establish an endowment fund or contribute to an existing fund. Gifts also may be designated for a specific organization, area of interest or for the general benefit of the community.
When you become a member of CCF’s Legacy Society you join a group of individuals who want to give back to the community for years to come. The Foundation will acknowledge you today or you can remain anonymous.